« Previous Page Next Page »

Can I go to Jail for not Paying my Child Support?

Absolutely, you can go to jail or even prison.

Categories: Child Support

How Long is Sex Offender Registration in Ohio?

It Depends on which Tier you are classified in.

Categories: Sex Crimes

Can I live Near a School if I am a Sex Offender?

You cannot live within 1,000 of a school or daycare facility.

Categories: Sex Crimes

Can I go to College if I have a Criminal Record?

Yes you can but you may have some restrictions.

Can I Get My Juvenile Record Sealed and Expunged?

Most offenses that are committed as a juvenile are eligible to be sealed and expunged.

Waiting Periods for Sealing and Expunging Records

It depends on the level of the crime and how many you have.

Underage DUI/OVI Offenses

If you or your child has been charged with an Underage OVI you need to consult an experienced attorney.

Categories: DUI/OVI

« Previous Page Next Page »